Phone: 508-752-6733 Email: email@example.com
Mr. Ettenberg is a co-founder and Partner at Gould & Ettenberg, P.C. His practice is focused exclusively in the area of criminal defense in both the state and federal courts of Massachusetts.
Mr. Ettenberg practices in Worcester County and all across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts defending individuals charged with a wide variety of criminal conduct and is regarded as one of the preeminent trial lawyers in the Commonwealth.
- Criminal Defense
- Massachusetts, 1973
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts, 1974
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 1st Circuit, 1975
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1978
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Selected as one of the The Best Lawyers in America, continuously since 1994
- Super Lawyers continuously since 2006
- Fellow of the prestigious American College of Trial Lawyers. Membership in the American College is by invitation only and is limited to no more than 1% of the lawyers in each state.
- Appointed by the Governor to the Massachusetts Sentencing Commission, 2015-
- Recipient of the Joseph J. Balliro Award presented by the Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers in recognition of a lifetime dedication and commitment to the rights of the accused (2017)
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School
- B.A., Western Michigan University
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Worcester County Bar Association (Past President)
- Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Past President)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers