Worcester Personal Injury Attorneys
Dedicated to helping clients and their families recover damages
A serious personal injury disrupts your life and the lives of your loved ones. Medical expenses and lost wages can quickly accumulate, and pain, suffering and the added burden on your family can take a substantial toll. To make matters worse, the responsible parties and their insurance companies all too often use every tool at their disposal to avoid or delay compensating you for your losses. If you’ve been injured, having an experienced personal injury lawyer on your side can give you peace of mind, help you avoid missteps that can prejudice your rights and send a clear message to the insurance companies that you are committed to receiving fair compensation. For more than 35 years, our attorneys at Gould & Ettenberg, P.C. have assisted individuals and their families who have fallen victim to personal injury, work-related injuries and wrongful death.
Our Worcester personal injury practice
At Gould & Ettenberg, we strive to assist our injured clients by asserting every aspect of their legal rights following nearly every type of injury:
- Car accidents — If you have been in a car or truck accident, pedestrian accident or bicycle accident, obtaining full and fair compensation for your injuries requires you to prove the legal liability of the other party and the extent of your injuries and losses. Doing so means you must be able to navigate Massachusetts’s complex insurance laws, and that’s why you need experienced legal counsel.
- Medical malpractice — To successfully prosecute a medical malpractice claim, an attorney must know how to effectively communicate with medical professionals across a wide variety of fields. Our reputation, earned over more than 35 years, allows us to help people connect with attorneys who can build their medical malpractice cases with the support of some of the finest medical authorities in New England.
- Workers compensation — Workers compensation law allows workers injured on the job, regardless of fault, to recover compensation for lost wages and medical expenses. But when employers or their insurance carriers refuse to pay claims, we can connect you with attorneys who can help you fight for the workers compensation benefits you are entitled to.
- Premises liability — Falls due to slippery floors, unsafe stairs, poor lighting and other construction or maintenance defects have the potential to cause serious injuries. And property owners have a legal duty of care to those they invite or permit on their premises and, in some cases, even trespassers. Our attorneys aggressively pursue premises liability lawsuits on behalf of clients in Worcester County and the surrounding areas who’ve been injured on another’s premises.There are strict deadlines for such case so do not delay.
- Social Security disability — Social Security can provide a safety net for individuals who have worked and paid into the system. Unfortunately, many Social Security disability (SSD) claims are initially denied, no matter how severe the disability is. Our firm maintains contact with a number of respected and diligent Worcester Social Security attorneys who can help our clients get the benefits they deserve.
- Animal attacks — Even the most mild-tempered animal can cause serious and long lasting injuries and scarring if you are attacked or bitten. Our experienced attorneys can help you receive compensation for those injuries.
How our personal injury lawyers can help
Our personal injury lawyers work with medical professionals, investigators, police, witnesses and other relevant parties to obtain the evidence you need to support your claim. After building a strong body of supporting material, our well-earned reputation as a respected Worcester personal injury firm allows us to effectively negotiate with insurance companies to get you timely and fair compensation. And when those insurers are unwilling to negotiate in good faith, our substantial litigation experience in state and federal courts means we will to take your case to a jury when necessary.
Contact a personal injury attorney that gets results for injured people in Worcester
We at Gould & Ettenberg, P.C. strive to give our clients in Worcester County comprehensive service and peace of mind following a serious personal injury. Call us at 508-752-6733 or contact us online to set up a consultation with a caring and experienced attorney today. We are conveniently located in downtown Worcester with easy access to both state and federal courthouses as well as convenient parking.